Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thanks for a great time girls!!!

Ya know, I just have to laugh at myself sometime and what a complete camera nerd that I have become. Girls....they just usually have something that makes them feel great. Usually that's out shopping with friends, a day at the spa, or something of the like. Not me, I came home from lunch today giddy because I got to spend a few hours with other photographers shooting cute kids and chatting about cameras and business. No Galleria trip or spa day for me...I had more fun talking shop, lol!

So, thanks ladies! I had lots of fun today!!! Hopefully I will get some shots posted soon! Can't wait to see yours!

2 comments:

misty said...

I had a blast also! Sorry about my rotten child...I have already peek at my shots and can't wait to post a few. We definately have to do it again...when things slow down!
misty

Unknown said...

Misty - I can't wait to see what you got with the 85! I'm completely jealous of that bokeh! ...just got done proofing a few...I'll post them next.