Monday, October 27, 2008

Road trip yesterday...

A photographer friend and I made a little road trip to Baton Rouge yesterday for a photographer's workshop given by Tim Babin (VooDoo Daddy). Tim is an awesome senior photographer in Louisiana. We left way before daybreak, and returned back to Texas at almost midnight. Other than our buns hurting from sitting so long, we had such a good time....10 hours of non-stop photography chit-chat during the drive, and then a day full of an intense workshop too, our brains should be on complete overload. For my photographer friends that read this blog....if you ever have the opportunity to go to one of Tim's workshops.....please find a way to go! Tim a great instructor! I enjoyed every second of the workshop and came away with awesome information that should really help me with my business in 2009. I can't wait to implement all of the things that he taught...but unfortunately, that will have to wait till after the holiday rush! The only thing that would have made this road trip better is if I would have won the Larson gift certificate they were giving away, lol!

1 comment:

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

And if I were there ;-) LOL Glad to hear the workshop & trip were so great!