Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hats, Hats and More Newborn Hats!

As some of you well know, I have a little bit of a fixation with kid's hats! Well, when this mommy came to see me today with her newborn, I was more than ecstatic when she also pulled out a bag full of cute little hats! We went through hat after hat shooting them at about every angle imaginable....lots of fun! Warning: Cuteness overload in this post....






houston newborn photographer



katy newborn photographer



katy newborn photographer







humble newborn photographer




5 comments:

Rachael said...

Mindy, they're beautiful! You did an awesome job!

MD Photography said...

Love these! And those hats are adorable!

Anonymous said...

OK Mindy...I just love the 2nd and 3rd picture of this cute little girl! I just want to pick her up and squeeze her. I love how you captured her little smile in the 2nd one. I bet her mommy loves them! Great job again!

eglassphotography said...

My gosh, what a beautiful baby. I love the variety you captured here. Stunning newborn work!

Sarah Stiles said...

That second one is PRICELESS!!! They are all awesome photos, but that little smile peeking out just melts my heart! Fantastic job, as always!