Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Urban Engagement Portraits

I hope you guys (and the doggies) had fun today! I know the doggies probably slept well on the car ride home after making them walk a *whole* block. ;o) Since you guys like black and white, I thought I would post some of the shots in both black and white and color for you....they are such a world of difference. One of them isn't really black and white...steel blue...but I just thought that it fit that sexy shot! Congrats on the engagement you two!


engagement portraits woodlands




engagement portraits woodlands





engagement portraits woodlands





engagement portraits woodlands

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mindy, these look great!! I really liked the 'sexy pose'. Thank you so much!! Can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Mindy - I LOVE the "steel blue" conversion...fits that shot nicely! You amaze me!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda and Carly! ...glad that you liked them! I love to shoot the Urban Portraits!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your locations - looks like you have a lot to choose from - gorgeous shots girl!