Thursday, September 25, 2008

Holiday Cards for Charity - help me pick a charity!

The holidays start *really* early for photographers as everyone starts thinking about sending out Christmas cards to friends and relatives! The Season is already in full swing around here with family portrait sessions.
This year, I plan to donate 100% of the profit from the sale of holiday greeting cards to charity. I want you guys to help me decide what you think might be a worthy charity for the donation!!!!! There are so many worthy causes that it is a difficult decision to make. Think Pink? March of Dimes? MD Anderson? Local Churches? If there is a particular charity that is close to your heart, drop me an email ( mindy@mindyharmon.com ) and let me know about it!

Stay tuned to the blog....I'll be showcasing the new holiday card collection soon! Also, if you are planning on a session for holiday portraits and/or greeting cards....please remember that everyone else is as well....call soon to reserve your spot!

No comments: