Thursday, September 11, 2008

Five year anniversary portraits

Al and Courtney are just about to celebrate 5 years together and they wanted to remember their anniversary with a few portraits. My hubby and I have known Al and Courtney for a very long time...even before we were married. Al, Jon and I used to work together at Compaq...and now Al and Jon work together at BMC Software. Lots of memories and lots of good, goofy times between all of us.....which means that much more pressure on me to make great portraits! I hope you like them, guys!

couples portraits



couples portraits



couples portraits



couples portraits



couples portraits



couples portraits
More from Al and Courtney's session on my facebook....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another stellar job, Mindy. I am in love with this location. Everything is perfect for portraits. I'm sure that this couple will love what you have captured.

Stefanie Carlson said...

I'm wowed!
I think my favorite is the last one with the streetlight above... it feels like something out of a movie scene- so romantic and full of emotion...

Unknown said...

Wow. I LOVE your photography style and locations. Do you have a studio or are these locations just near where you live?

Unknown said...

Wow! I LOVE your style and your locations are so great. Do you have a studio or are those just locations near your home?