Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thanks to everyone!

Thanks to everyone that stopped by my display at The Woodlands Mall this past weekend. We had huge crowds and we had a ton of fun passing out goodies to all of the mall guests. Thanks to my dad for building my backdrop wall and helping me with set up, thanks to my mom for watching my kids while I prepared for the show over the last few weeks and for passing out hundreds upon hundreds of frisbees, brochures, cards and pens! And, thanks to my hubby for the help with the booth too, but mostly for putting up with me while I stayed up till the wee hours of the morning for many nights putting all of this together!

mindyharmon-9134



mindyharmon-9154

Here is a clip of the video that was played in the booth. (I'm sure the poor guys in the massage booth across from us are still playing the songs over and over again in their heads from us blaring it repeatedly!)

5 comments:

Kristi Kaspar said...

Wow.. your booth looks awesome Mindy!! So professional!! You look great too :)

kristi

misty said...

Your booth looks wonderful! I know it can be exhuasting...but so worth it! Sounds like it went well for you!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

The display looked AMAZING! Your hard work sure did pay off!!!

Karelle Photography said...

It looked great!!

Anonymous said...

WOW this looks great. Thank you for the Idea. Looks like you put alot of work into this.
Defintiely something I would try out.
You could tell you put alot of thought into this~ Kuddos to you.