Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blogging my Boys!

With this show coming up at the mall I have been scrambling to get wall samples together....I have so much to show, and only a 10x10 space to do it in. As I was going through everything for the display, I realized that I had very few photos of my boys to display. I spend so much time taking photos of everyone else's family that I never take the time out to photograph my own family. So last night...at about 8:00pm, I scramble to get the boys ready and we do a quick spur of the moment photo shoot. I'm so glad that we did, because some of the expressions that I caught are *so* my boys....if you could only hear the tooting sound effects that went along with these expressions. :o)



boys-8990



boys-8963



boys-9081



boys-



boys-9031



boys-9043


Well, these weren't tooting sound effects coming out of K3. :o) But, this whiny face was literally 1 1/2 seconds prior to the shot below it.
boys-9110



boys-9129

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Mindy. I saw these on the board and thought they are so cute! They have gotten so big and I love their hair-do's. LOL What beautiful, er handsome boys. ;o)

-michelle said...

toooo cute, mindy!