Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Aloha! I'm back!

Whew...and am I beat! We got back last night from a week in Hawaii and I got to spend a well needed day smooching on my boys! That is the longest I have ever been away from them! For those that don't know, Jon's work sponsors a trip for some of the sales employees that qualify each year. This year was an outstanding trip to The Big Island of Hawaii. And, of course I took so many photos that I'll have to break up the posts into several!

Let's start with the beautiful skies of Hawaii. Oh, my gosh....the horizon is just endless and the sunsets on that endless horizon will make you want to spend each evening just sitting and watching each second as the sun touches the edge of the earth and disappears. It's more beautiful than a camera could possible capture....


harmon-9920




harmon-9903




harmon-9897




harmon-9888




harmon-9868



Check back....more tomorrow...

No comments: