Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ms. Meghan - 2011 CyWoods Senior Portraits

Meghan and I had so much fun with her senior session! She had to educate me on OU signs. I tried to get her to do Hook Em instead, but no go. :o) I just love this new Peace background and her mom said that it fit her just perfectly!

senior photographer the woodlands - senior portraits houston - senior pictures conroe - senior pictures montgomery

senior photographer the woodlands - senior portraits houston - senior pictures conroe - senior pictures montgomery

senior photographer the woodlands - senior portraits houston - senior pictures conroe - senior pictures montgomery

senior photographer the woodlands - senior portraits houston - senior pictures conroe - senior pictures montgomery

2 comments:

The Woodlands Web Design said...

Love the bottom pic!

lena said...

Nice shots! I really like the one next to the wall.