Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ms. Ana - Woodlands Children's Photographer

Ms. Ana is a busy, busy little bee as most two years olds seem to be and she loves to talk!  And, much to my delight, she also is a huge fan of Nerds candy.  Thankfully I clean the floor between each session because the 5 second candy rule was in full effect as she was bribed with candy between each shot.  :o)  It made for a good trade exchanging nano-seconds of stillness for tiny blue Nerds.  My little mini-playdates with my clients are why I love my job!

children's photographer the woodlands - kids portraits houston - childrens pictures conroe

children's photographer the woodlands - kids portraits houston - childrens pictures conroe

children's photographer the woodlands - kids portraits houston - childrens pictures conroe

children's photographer the woodlands - kids portraits houston - childrens pictures conroe

No comments: