Monday, June 14, 2010

Woodlands Bridal Portraits - Ms. Jessica

Jessica just got married to her long-time love this past weekend, so I can finally post her formal bridal portraits!  Congratulations Jessica and Zak!  And, thanks to my photographer friend Vicki Rushing of Shuttershots for shooting her wedding!

(Because I know you will ask :o) ...no, I still do not shoot weddings...just bridal and engagement portraits. But, I do have fantastic wedding photographer referrals so just give me a shout if you are in search of a wedding photographer)

wedding photographer the woodlands - bridal portraits houston - engagement pictures conroe

wedding photographer the woodlands - bridal portraits houston - engagement pictures conroe

wedding photographer the woodlands - bridal portraits houston - engagement pictures conroe

wedding photographer the woodlands - bridal portraits houston - engagement pictures conroe

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for the shout out! :)