Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3 Boys - Houston Family Photographer

As the mom of 3 boys myself, I always find it intriguing the instant bond the mothers of three boys have as soon as they meet. We go eat at restaurants, grocery stores, malls; and instantly find ourselves chit chatting with similar moms about the adventures of life with three boys. Kind of an unspoken 'high five' between us. :o) The mom of these three is a super proud mom. Her mother's day present was a portrait of the boys to hang above the fireplace in the family room so she can show off her handsome boys. What more could a proud mom want?

Woodlands Family Photographer - Houston Family Photographer



Woodlands Family Photographer - Houston Family Photographer



Woodlands Family Photographer - Houston Family Photographer

3 comments:

Rebecca Knowles Photography said...

Awesome work! She must be proud! I can't wait for the day that my 3 boys will sit & smile together for a photo!

Frances L. said...

Great looking young men. Mom must be proud.

Pascha said...

I do have some good looking nephews if I do say so myself. I have enjoyed looking at the photos you took of them. They all came out beautiful. Thank You.