Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Boys - The Woodlands Child Photographer

I just loved the field from the post below, so I had to take my own kiddos out and give the location a try with the younger ones! They complained the entire time about the grass being itchy and pokey....and the bugs...and the bright sun....and who has to go first...and pretty much anything else they could think of....but, all in all we ended up with some great shots and I don't think I tortured them too terribly much. :o) I don't ever have the time to do 'real' shoots with my boy, so just indulge me and let me post TONS of pics even though I know this post is probably bogging your computer down right about now. :o)


Woodlands Children's Photographer - Houston Child Photographer



Woodlands Children's Photographer - Houston Child Photographer



Woodlands Children's Photographer - Houston Child Photographer

6 comments:

Contemporary Captures said...

Been where you are with the kids nagging, but well worth it!! These are gorgeous!

misty said...

What gorgeous boys you have! Love the light...we need to catch up!

Abbie Payge Photography said...

nice blance with back light and exposure ;) cute captures!

Amanda said...

I love all of these pics! Especially with the sun shining in the left hand corner and the silhouette of Kaden! Bet you weren't sweating at all! The last one of Karter is priceless. Your boys are just too cute in these pics!!!

deb said...

Nice work! Field photos are always so much fun.

Cathy Hengst Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL Mindy! I know you are excited to get some of your boys. Isn't it loads of fun taking your own kiddos ;-) I love the field look just gorgeous.