Monday, April 6, 2009

The 8th Annual McKay Foundation Golf Classic Charity Event

As you guys know, I am always happy to help out charities with donations for auctions and such. All of the charities that I donate to are without a doubt great causes, but this particular charity event that is coming up soon hits a little bit closer to home for me since I am a mom of three boys, and I am originally from Conroe. I can still to this day remember the newcasts of the events that led to the eventual creation of the McKay Foundation in memory of McKay Everett.

The McKay Foundation will be holding it's annual golf classic on April 18th at the Panorama Village Golf Club. I'm sure that the foundation would love more sponsors, golf teams and guests at the dinner! Dinner tickets are only $10 and there will be some great items there for bidding at the silent auction including a portrait package with Mindy Harmon Photography. So, if you are interested, here is the information flyer for the event: http://protectingchildren.org/Docs/2009_tournament_flyer.pdf

And, if you have a minute, make sure to read more about McKay's Legacy on the Foundation's web site: http://protectingchildren.org/

No comments: