Monday, July 28, 2008

Introducing the first summer model team :o)

I'm sure everyone pictured below woke up this morning to check my blog hoping to find beautiful senior pictures of themselves! Tee Hee Hee *snicker* *snicker* Aren't these the most beautiful seniors that you have ever seen in your life?!?!?! ;o)




senior portraits woodlands





senior portraits woodlands





senior portraits woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands





senior portraits the woodlands

These all just crack me up everytime I look at them! I promise, I will post some good ones later, guys! I just couldn't resist posting these first!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Mindy, I for one was waiting to see more of your work. These are priceless. I love them. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Mindy,

These funny Senior pics are too cuteee!!! Thanks for making the shoot so much fun for them!!! :)