Tuesday, April 29, 2008

*sigh* All of my babies aren't babies anymore!

March and April are always busy times of the year for us. All of our boys have birthdays that are really close to each other....and with large families on either side, the celebrations aren't small to say the least! So, with all of the parties it keeps our life hoppin'! In March, K2 and K3 turned 2 and 4....and now today, K1 turned 6! I can't believe I'm the mother of a six year old already. It seems like it was just yesterday we were in the hospital staring in amazement at the baby we had created. And, now we are parents to three beautiful boys.....and with the youngest 2 now I feel like I don't have a baby anymore! Things have been so busy around here that I haven't even taken the time to take birthday portraits of my own kiddos! I'm going to have to carve out some time next week to take some. It's been a while since I've showed them off to my blog family! You guys need to see just how big they have gotten anyway....as K1 would say....he's 6 now....he can do ANYTHING! :o)

No comments: