Thursday, May 8, 2008

Senior Model Search

**Update** View http://www.mindyharmon.com/seniorportraits.html for the latest way you can participate in our senior model search!

I will soon be launching a hip (yes, I just used the word hip!) new site just for high school seniors and young adults. In preparation for the grand opening of the new site I am looking for 2008 and 2009 high school seniors to come join me for a photo shoot like you've never experienced before! We'll try some fun stuff in the studio and also hop around to a few different outdoor locations to try out some new hot spots and styles. Seniors that want to participate in the model photo shoot will get a free session with me! (If you are under 18, parent permission is required, of course) Of course, I can't give free sessions to everyone, so spots are limited. If you are interested, just email me for details!

No comments: