Saturday, January 12, 2008

A & C's Maternity Session today...

Maternity has to be one of my most favorite sessions to do. We had so much fun today with this shoot. And, A & C didn't whine a bit while I snapped TONS of photos!

So, how's this for a beautiful couple??!! If the baby is anywhere near as good looking as mom and dad, I will be in heaven when I get to photograph him!

I promised A that I would get some of her pregnancy photos up for her to see before her baby shower tomorrow. So, here ya go guys! I'll have your gallery up and ready for you to view early next week!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindy, the photographs are gorgeous and so unlike our A. As for my Great Grandson-even in his ultrasound he is HANDSOME as can be. Yes A & C are a great couple. A loves photograhy too and hopefully she will someday have her own photo blog! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
A's Memaw

Anonymous said...

A's Memaw - Thanks for the comments! I'm always glad to have a Memaw visit my blog! A was great to photograph....I even had a photographer friend suggest that I had hired models for this session! Being able to photograph the beginnings of one of life's great miracles is one of the reasons I love photography. --Mindy :o)

Anonymous said...

I have to say that we had so much fun. I am so pleased with the pictures. I keep telling them they are a beautiful couple. I can't wait to see my grandson! Yikes! That sounds so weird to say!!! I am so happy we found Mindy to capture this special time for all of us.